Readers' Corner!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Heres a little more

He shook the mayor so hard the mayor was lucky his head didn’t fall off, “What” said the mayor sluggishly “There are men here to kill you” said Carlose faintly, the mayor jumped up out of bed “where are they ”asked the mayor “They’re in the house somewhere” replied Carlose “Well how do we escape” asked the Mayor with a little smile “I got a grappling hook out that window.”
They had just got to the place where he had left his bike when they heard the car start “what do they want with me” asked the mayor looking at the direction they heard the car start “they want to kill you” said Carlose sadly “they want to take over stuffed city I guess.” “where will I stay they might have some men waiting for men” said the mayor “ Well I have a Guest room you could sleep there until we get this over with.” said Carlose in a fun voice “We could eat doughnuts and drink coffee this might be fun.” and they walked to Carlose’s house “mayor you want some coffee” asked Carlose “Um no thank you I might just go to bed, where do I sleep?” asked the mayor “Upstairs it’s your first door on your right, good night.” said Carlose and right after he said that he heard the mayors door close.

4 comments:

Bennett Looper said...

Hey Josiah!
Nice updates to your blog! I like your story! You should post about the airsoft war! It was nice to see you again!
Bennett Looper :)

Daughters of Virtue said...

Love the story, Josiah! You are very creative! That sounds like a story my cousin Hannah would tell. lol. Thanks again for being an awesome guard in the battle! Hope to see ya soon!

~Carrie Looper:)

Anonymous said...

Josiah! That was great, can't wait to read the next part :)

Josiah Johnson said...

Thank-you.
Josiah Johnson